Here are some of the commonly asked questions.
1. How early do I need to place an order?
Here are the order lead times:
- Monthly Specials – 5 days
- Last Minute Cakes – 1 day. Please note that Last Minute Cakes should be checked out separately from Pre-order cakes (e.g. Monthly Specials).
- Custom Cakes – 3 weeks. Please note that we will only be taking in orders for birthdays from March 2021 onwards.
We encourage customers to place an order early to avoid any disappointment due to limited baking slots.
2. How does the order system works?
Select the product and its options and you will be able to see the pricing. Add product to cart, and follow the checkout instructions. Kindly check that your email address, contact number and all information is accurate for us to process your orders. All order payments to be made in full, and we accept Credit Cards. All payments made online are secured and encrypted.
3. How do I store the bakes if I am collecting in advance?
All our cakes are made with fresh cream and will require refrigeration. They are optimal for 3 days. We encourage custom cakes to be cut on the day of delivery as the quality of the decorative items may deteriorate slightly the next day.
4. Do you accept last-minute orders?
Yes, we do, please refer to our Last Minute cakes, subject to availability.
5. What are the flavours available for customized cakes?
Our classic flavours include:
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Black Forest Berries
- Seasonal Flavours: this may be available from time to time depending on availability of seasonal ingredients.
6. What are the sizes of your cakes?
Signature single-tier cakes: 6″ (4-6 pax), 7″ (6-10 pax). Please contact us if you need bigger cakes.
Custom Cakes: Minimum size starts from 6-10 pax and pricing starts from $150.
7. What are the self-collection and delivery timings?
Please refer to Ordering Information for collection and delivery details.
8. How do I communicate the design of cake that I want for customized cakes?
Our preferred method of communication is via email or Whatsapp. Please provide us an image of the design for us to provide an accurate quotation.
9. Do you have special dietary cakes?
We currently do not have any eggless, sugar-free and gluten-free options. Our cakes are less sweet in nature and we use the best natural ingredients in our bakes.
Most of our cakes are nut-free. Do highlight to us if you have any nut-allergies.
10. Are you halal-certified?
We are not halal-certified but we do not use pork & lard in our bakes. Alcohol is used only for certain cakes.